https://artsmylifeandmore.wordpress.com/2015/06/18/the-fun-questions-tag/1) When is your birthday? (You don’t have to include the year if you don’t want to.)
2) What are 3 of your favorite colors?
Turquoise, cobalt blue, violet (and the pastel versions of all 3)
3) What are your 3 favorites quotes?
“Knowledge is power.” –Francis Bacon
”The only thing to fear is fear itself” –Franklin Delano Roosevelt
“What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?” –Gandalf the Grey from The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien
4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
Yes. I was fine before, but then my sister got me obsessed with PopularMMOS
5) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
Um I don’t really watch TV shows.
6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friends?
Accept me as who I am, aren’t fake and won’t just walk away, and can act at the appropriate times (if that makes sense)
7) Do you like your name?
Yes. I don’t really know why or how to explain. There are some other names I like as well, but I think mine suits me well.
8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
Other than my name…. Sapphire (that’s not actually my real name, just my screen name), June, Lily, Alexandrea, Riley, Tess, Kaylee, Brooke, Beatrice/Beatrix, Angelina, Luna, and a bunch of other names that are from books.
9) What is your fantasy dream?
To live in the worlds of my fandoms.
10) Do you wear makeup?
Never. I really don’t believe in that kind of stuff. If people can’t accept how you are naturally, then that’s their loss.
11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
Please don’t even get me started with that. 😉
12) What makes you cry?
Uh idk? Oh some books.
13) What makes you angry?
When people are really annoying, when people get obvious grammar or spelling wrong, when authors are trolls (cough, RICK RIORDAN cough), and when people say “Why would you read the book when you could just watch the movie?” Because it’s 100 flipping times better. Oh and when people openly imply that I am stupid. (Yes, yes I know, Hubris and all of that. -_-)
14) What makes you happy?
Great books, writing stories, drawing, those perfect moments with your friends, inside jokes, and acting like a maniac about inside jokes in public and watching the heads all turn to you and your mom sighing and rolling her eyes.
15) What is “Fangirling?”
Fangirling is when a girl or guy dies and asdfghjkls, hyperventilating and waving arms about, going insane. Usually as a result of moment of clarity or a scene of love or death in a book. The feels……..
16) What are your 3 favorites snacks?
Apples, Oreos, and chips.
17) What are your 3 favorite foods?
A lot of sweets that I’m not going to list, pasta, and potatoes. 🙂
18) What are your 3 favorite drinks?
Raspberry Iced Tea, Snapple, and COFFEE 😉 (I don’t drink any of these often tho)
19) Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I’m a fangirl, I have mental issues, and I’m procrastinating right now.
20) What are 10 random facts about you?
1. I liek potatoes.
2. I have a pet unicorn.
3. I love the Rigatoni Abruzzi dish from Bertucci’s.
4. I took dance for 7 years and quit because I didn’t have time for it.
5. I have the weirdest dreams you could ever imagine. My friends are so scared whenever I even say the word “dream”. If I were to “follow my dreams”, I’d have died MANY A LONG AND PAINFUL DEATH.
6. I’m Gemini and it actually really fits me!
7. In my opinion, darkness is beautiful. I may or may not be a vampire.
8. I hate Justin Bieber! 😉
9. If there’s on thing I cannot STAND, it’s the girl drama action thingy that goes on in school. Yeah, I’m kind of a tomboy. I’m also really nerdy though. According to some of my friends, it’s impossible formed to not be nerdy.
10. I have an awesome little sister who is obsessed with chickens.
21) What are your 3 fun things to do?
UM WAT DON’T MAKE ME CHOOSE. Ok fine I’m picking three RANDOM ones. Uhh… Reading! Listening to music! Potating!