I should really be updating about this kind of stuff more often.
I’m using cats for dividers. Don’t judge. Meow.
- 6th graders get 3 representatives for Student Council meetings.
- 7th and 8th graders compete for different roles.
- We (7th and 8th) record each of our speeches for 6th and 7th graders to vote on.
- We give them live to 8th graders and they vote in the auditorium.
- Members will meet every Friday during clubs.
- I really want to get in
- The two people running against me are 7th graders. (I’m in 8th)
- One of the girls in running against is REALLY popular. 😦
- People usually vote for their friends or popular people.
- He’s popular.
- He used a lot of “humor” in his speech even though we were supposed to keep it to a minimum… therefore everyone’s going to think he’s “cool” or whatever.
- The best person to be president (in my opinion), is a girl. And you know how it is in this world. Yup…