Hi guys! I was nominated for the Liebster Awards and Versatile Blogger Award by makingtimeforme. Thanks so much!
- Thank your nominator.
- Share the award on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions asked to you.
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees (who have less than 300 followers)
- Notify them via social media.
1)What’s your blogging topic inspiration?
I blog to share my experiences with you guys and to record them for me.
2)What’s your writing style?
For blogging, I like to use a very casual style of writing. I don’t try to sound fancy or use good words… I just get straight to the point and tell the story!
3) Favorite Book Author?
Hm. Rick Riordan.
4) Greatest achievement so far?
This is actually tough… So I’m going to use categories.
My biggest academic achievement this year is running for Student Council. I didn’t get in, because it’s quite clearly a popularity test, but I did have some of the best posters.
My biggest physical achievement is coming back to dance after a dreadful setback (taking a break), and also starting track, which I thoroughly enjoy! It’s nothing like volleyball, which I hated. I’ve really found myself “athletically”. Like which sports I like doing.
I would do more categories, but actually, I think that’s enough.
5) 5 places that you want to go?
France, England, into Space, Canada, and Germany.
6) What’s your motto in life?
Honestly, I have no idea.
YOY MUST BE SWIFT AS A RAGING RIVER, MYSTERIOUS AS THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOOOON
7) When was the last time you did something for the first time?
8) You want to be known as someone who?
Is a leader, inspires, thinks way outside the box, and is quirky and funny.
9) Sunrise or Sunset?
I’m not sure whether to take this metaphorically or literally.
Sunrise is a sign of a new day, and sunset signals the end of one. Sunrise is like a fresh start, a day for you, and sunset is reflective of the day that just passed.
I guess sunset, since I do definitely reflect and overthink some things. I probably took that question way more symbolically than it was meant to be.
10)Best ice cream flavor for your palate?
Keep the same questions for this award, I guess.
Versatile Blogger Award
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 blogs. Link your nominees’ blogs.
Seven Facts About Myself
1. I don’t ever watch TV, but I see movies in our home theater which is in the basement and has comfy reclining seats, a huge TV, and awesome speakers that make the room shake.
2. I wear glasses that are dark blue and black.
3. I love puns! Some of mine are really good, and some are pretty horrendous…
4. I’ve got a little black beauty mark under my left eye. I usually don’t notice or think about it. I mostly forget it’s there, but it’s totally part of me and part of my normal appearance.
5. My favorite teacher ever was my 6th grade science teacher who was a long-term sub for half the year and is now a 6th grade math teacher at our school.
6. My old selfies are just of me making ridiculous faces. #selfiemaster
7. I’m a horrid cook that can only microwave things, bake pizza, and boil pasta (pasta is supervised by my mom).
I nominate (you can choose one award or both)